About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

over the weekend..






Went to California over the weekend with my son Tele. We stayed at the Queen Mary in Long Beach,..it was so at first something I didn't want to do,..but when we got there I had such a good time with my siblings although the kids for some reason annoyed me. I was there to support my mother who was the guest of honor for the Tongan celebration they were having there. 11 out of the 17 siblings were able to make it,..we did a performance in honor of her and it ended up being really fun. No drama's..just good times. Just one small glitch,..but no fights..heehee.
I guess I left feeling appreciative of my parents no matter our differences. And I loved having one on one time with Tele..... anyway..its my birthday..and I think I want some cookies...ciao

5 comments:

Adhis said...

I like how you snuck in that little vital piece of information. Nothing gets past me. Well, almost... anyway...

Happy Birthday!

My InstaThoughts said...

Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you.....happy birthday aunty Jenny......happy birthday to YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday aunty Jen. I wish I was there because we just went to this cookie exchange thingy and got a TON of cookies!!!! Well anyways aunty Happy Birthday!!! Your 35 right? You still look like your 16:) Miss ya:
Nessa

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

It really was a FUN time for me too....I actually didn't mind hanging out w/mom n pops this time..they both seemed way more relaxed than normal..It's about time...LOL! plus being with our brothers and sisters,it was just a good time all in all and I'm so glad I decided to go last minute....love ya and hope your bday was a good one!

Sunni said...

Happy Birthday Dearie! That's so cool you got some good one on one with Tele. Good for you! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

The Seaman Family said...

Hey there, I am so excited I found your blog through Ane's. How are you?? I see you have another lil one on the way!! How exciting. Hey my mom was wondering if you're all (siblings) or most of you are out in ut?? My mom wants to come and visit everyone. Let me know.
JoDell