About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

been awhile...

geez..I almost forgot all about my blog...now that my baby is here..which by the way was born April 3, 2009..named her Faith Hinalei....anyway...now that she's here..and I'm not working no more..I can blog a little more.
Faith is my last child..7th...and I love every inch of this little being. Its been an interesting progression from how I felt with my first child to this one.
I had to learn to love..with the first one...everything about being a mom was so new...and as each child came it started to come more naturally...now I just am soaking in everything......oh darn...she's waking up...til later...

3 comments:

Adhis said...

Sheesh! I have been wondering where you have been and how the pregnancy has been going and if everything was alright.

I guess the answer is: Yep.

Norma said...

congrats on your baby no. 7 !!!!!

anna marie said...

Congrats on the new baby. I can't wait to see a picture. Your mom actually said my baby looks a lot like yours.