About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Friday, September 5, 2008

chocolate milk and green olives....



So I've self calculated that I'm almost 3 months. I've been feeling the typical pregnancy symptoms..and I feel really bad for my kids...cuz my patience/tolerance level is at a ZERO!..and its NORMALLY over 100%...my Pete is gone for a 2 day...ALL day golf tournament....I'm really beginning to despise that sport,..actually I've been despising that sport this whole darn summer... some people don't know what the word BALANCE means.....anyway..
its all ME I guess...pregnancies can really mess you up in the head...heehee...
I noticed today I've lost some weight...which is good...but I hate feeling hungry and not liking anything thats available.
I'm always wanting the extreme of something salty like olives....and something really sweet like some ice cold chocolate milk!

I'm reluctantly leaving my job..and will put in my 2 week notice today ;(
I just don't have the energy to go to work and then come home and help the kids with homework and chores etc. etc.

Every day my home looks worse and worse since I'm just too tired to get things done.
I love my kids for doing their best with their chores...but it just doesn't quite cut it.

Anyhow....just a blabbering about sweet nothings....til next time...

2 comments:

Adhis said...

Ooh, boy. I remember those days! I wanted Doritos and gummy worms. And ice cream.

I remember being too tired for anything. I had to quit work, school, and being awake. I can't imagine how you pregnant women who have to care for other children do it!

Ane said...

I feel ya! It's always good to take time for yourself! I hope you start feeling better when this trimester is done! I am happy to be almost done, just 6 wks. left! Have a wonderful day Jen, say hi to the fam!