About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Monday, September 22, 2008

My Family Tree!

My sister in law ANA posted this up on her blog...and I loved it...so I'm sharing it on mine. (Sorry Ana...I don't have the patience or knowledge of how to put this together on my own)

Its my 'WOLFGRAMM FAMILY TREE' in order from the oldest to the youngest minus my 2 adopted brothers. Its so cute how she did it...anyhow...enjoy. Click on the pictures to see the enlarged
version.

3 comments:

Sunni said...

Yo. Josh needs a place to stay for 3 days when he comes up for his old mission companion's wedding. Friday October 10th, to Monday. You guys up for it? He promises to be on his best behavior...

anna marie said...

Hey, it was so cool to see you singing in the choir for the r.s. broadcast. you guys sounded beautiful.

Ana said...

Thanks jen! I'm glad you like them ... it's something fun i like to do .. and once i got rolling i couldn't stop I wanted to do Eddie and Gene but i have no photo's of those two!! so if you have any of them and their wives and kids...please send em to me ...that would be fun to see too!!!