About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Busy Birthday Month!!

Double Whammy Birthday!! To father and son... Mark and Teancum Atuaia


The only pic I could find of Mark. He's been a busy bee the past couple of years in Law school, so no recent pic. Mark use to play football for BYU, he's a fun person to hang with. Honest and sociable. He's married to my sister Liz and they have 5 awesome, well-behaved children..Anessa, Alema, Tai, Teancum and Abi!
(pic-Zion and Teancum)
Teancum is spitting image of Liz when she was little,..maybe a little cuter. He's lucky to share a birthday with his dad! He is just the cutest,..but let me tell ya...out of all my nieces and nephews...Teancum's got some power vocal chords!! He'll probably take after Liz in the singing area..... Happy B-day guys!

4 comments:

anna marie said...

hey, so good to hear from you. thanks for the comment. tell everyone i said hello and take care.

anna marie said...

hi jenny, it was fun to get a comment from you. thank you. tell everyone i said hello and take care.

Ane ♥ Ken said...

Teancum is so cute! Happy Belated b-day to them both!

kendall.clendenen said...

Great looking family ! Liz sings like an angel! Most talented family I have ever seen. Wonder if they still want 8 children ! I hope Mark does well as a Lawyer.