About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rock on!


I've always been a rock fan...more on the HARDER side...so its natural for me to be in love with the music of my younger siblings... If the Jets were rock... you can be sure I would have been IN it and STILL doing it...if my childhood was a little better...I probably would have continued to sing on stage and been a rock and roll princess...heeheee...I still get that itch to just go up and OWN that stage and lettin' it all out...hehahehaha. unfortunately Rock didn't get noticed til the younger ones came along...which I think I should take some credit for their taking to it....
So here is a recent photo of them..... check out in my fellow bloggers section... 'j' for more pics....
Um....I would have to say....musically they are AMAZING... I love all of it... they have all the talent in the world when it comes to putting it all together...and coming up with tight guitar solos... Vocal experience is still yet to be accomplished but its THERE....you just gotta hear them LIVE to get the chills down your spine... In a nut shell....there's Donny 23 drums, Mika 24 guitar,Kelela 18 bass, and Tiare 16 lead guitar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya we're glad we finally took new photos and Jay really has the talent to make them look good. Anyways be on the lookout for some new ones. Ya we're really trying to get everything done. Anyways thanks for the support.

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

I just commented on J's blog, saying how impressed with how their new photo's turned out...very professional, and I love the new look, or just the new and improved look!!! Hopefully they'll be performing again soon, so we can all go!!!!see ya tomorrow!

Ana said...

WOW!!! I am luvin' the new photo's ...good work Jaylyn I luv these kids.. well there not kids anymore..!! I just wish i could see them perform as much as you do .. LUCKY.. ...you should go up there and get it all out of your SYSTEM so you can at least say ... you DID it!!!!
ROCK ON, JEN!!!!!!!......;o