About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday...

July 1 Teali'i Tupou

Tea is my brother in law, married to my sister Maliana. They had their first child last year and she is too cute. Happy late birthday Tea!! Tea is a true entrepenuer and is always busy trying new things. "If at first you don't succeed, try try again" seems to be his motto from my point of view. He's been a wonderful person to get to know and we all hope they'll come back from Florida soon!

1 comment:

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

I know Jen, I left out some of his quirkiness...but I didn't personally experience that part all that much..but for some reason I remember him sometimes showering with his socks on..do you? well yeah he was very humorous!!!! do you know when they arrive here?