About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Natalia Jennifer

Happy 6th Birthday!!
Its wierd that those 6 years have gone by so fast. Alot has happened since the day she was born.
We had just moved to Lehi not even 15 days and she was born,..and our life has changed so much since. We hadn't even met some of our closest friends that we have now. The birth of Natalia is sort of my 'mark' where I finally made the concious choice to become active again in church,..and I've learned and grown so much since I made that decision. I'm not even the same person in so many ways,..I've changed my views on people and the world around me since moving to Lehi...its really wierd...

Anyhow,..Natalia is beautiful and makes me smile alot. She is very affectionate and loving...and whats the word....'expressive'... I know I'll have to keep my eye on her...along with my other girls....it'll be hard keeping the boys away!

Happy Birthday Snow White!!




Loves to dance with her uncle Tony!


.........I couldn't find my usp wire for my camera to post recent pics of our fun @ Lagoon yesterday.
I took off with Natalia and went on the roller coaster...and some other 'big people' rides!
That girl loved every minute of it and wasn't scared ever. She went on the sky lift with Kelo,..and she was so cute how she helped her daddy to not be scared....

3 comments:

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Happy Birthday to you Natalia!!! I almost forgot it was your birthday...I hope your day was special!!!! Kingston says Happy 6th, now you're as old as I am (he says).....well,Kingston and Zion are just about to go to bed, and wanted to let you know that they love you and so do I.....

See you soon Tali,

Aunty Kat and the boys

Ana said...

happy birthday lil' talia...she is such a beautiful girl!!! you will have to be scaring all those boys away!!

Sunni said...

Happy Birthday Talia! It's hard to believe that was 6 years ago, I remember waddling by my new neighbor thinking "that lady is as pregnant as I am" Ah, those were the good ol days...