About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

feeling 'generated'!!

I just came home from an amazing rehearsal.
I was asked to be a part of the next 'General Womens Conference' womens CHOIR!!!
Its made up of the Highland and Alpine area wards.
About 4-5 women from each ward were asked to participate...about 350 total women.
I am so greatful to be a part of it...and after going to rehearsal...I'm just so excited.
We were pronounced a blessing by the Stake pres. which I never experienced before,..
and I was humbled by just how everything was organized and the way it all was presented.
The focus was on the spirit,.. and the message and not so much the music.
The music directors name is Sister Web,..and she kept us laughing and made the whole experience so meaningful and fun!

I'm just at a loss for words to what I experienced tonite...and I can't wait til our next rehearsal!!

'Generate' was one of our key words tonite.....

3 comments:

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Jen, try and take pic's next Sunday if they'll allow...any other Poly's in the choir? well that's such a cool experience..I'm glad you said yes...it's definitely once in a lifetime..it seems very inspirational and faith-building...
Have fun with it...we'll be watching come Sep.

Mike Beltran said...

YEAH!!! CONGRATS!!!

Ane said...

How cool! I can't wait to look for you up there! That's such a wonderful blessing and opportunity!