About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Slash :( we miss you....

Slash is our pet COCKATIEL! Butttt....he unfortunately flew out our front door when some of my kids had their friends over.....they forgot to shut the door.

I have to tell you... I was sooooo sad and angry when I found out about it. I trained the bird,..and was so proud of my accomplishment. He learned whistles that I taught it,..and he was so loving and cute...out of all the pets in the house..our dog Proverb,..and Tele's rat Swift..and some dwarf frogs...SLASH was my favorite and so easy to take care of.

I drove around our neighborhood for 2 days hoping to spot him.......
Here's some pics taken earlier that same day....:(




1 comment:

Adhis said...

Slash, if you're reading this, COME HOME!!

In our last neighborhood, a neighbor found a parakeet in our apartment complex's courtyard. David and I adopted her and loved her tremendously until she flew back to heaven. Maybe if Slash decides to continue on his adventure, he will be adopted by a family that will love him like you do.