About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Its our Anniversary!!!


13 YEARS to be exact!!

I can't believe we've come this far....especially as I look back to how we met,.we didn't even like each other....

And all the fights and getting to know each other stage....Whewwww...we made it thru!

But ya know...I truly lucked out. When you first meet someone and fall in love,..you never really know their 'REAL' selves til after you say I DO....

Its unfortunate for some who find out after that their spouse is a lazy butt...or has control or temper issues....etc..etc.

But for me.... Pete's turned out to be none of those things....quite the opposite. I would say after about 3 years of being married...I realized 'I' was the one with all the ISSUES!! HEHE

I can honestly say about the irkiest thing about Pete is that he loves GOLF just a little toooooooo much,..lacks in spontaneity,...and doesn't know how to enjoy the outdoors!...wierd huh..I know...you would think growing up in the islands..but noooo.

So those are little irks I can live with...well HAVE lived with... so I'm not gonna complain.

I don't really take pics with him that much...I'll try to look for some and post them.

6 comments:

Lys said...

Happy Anniversary!

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Thats Awesome!! Congrats to the both of you...I still can recall clearly when we were at the Santa Ana Courthouse, just the 4 of us..you, Kelo, myself and his cousin (forgot his name) and being your only witnesses,it was a happy and sad day for me..I remember it being a woman who performed the ceremony...it's just great to see you both together still and with 6 beautiful kids and 1 on the way..you both have been through alot, and I'm glad to hear that you still feel soo lucky to have met someone like him,he accepts you as you are and vice-versa..so big up's to you both for making it work..may you both celebrate many more years together,whether good or bad!!!Oh, I emailed you a pic I took of you both at Vise's wedding,It's so cute and recent..you should post it...now go and celebrate!! Love you both.....Sista Kat

Sunni said...

Congrats guys! I have to agree, there isn't really much to camplain about with Pete huh? You really did get yourself an amazing feller. (Obviously we think highly of him if we name one of our kids after him)... Love ya'll!

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Already 13 yrs!!!! Congrats to both of you...I still can recall the day we were at the Santa Ana Courthouse..just the 4 of us..you, Kelo,me and his cousin (forgot his name) and I believe it was a woman who conducted your marriage ceremony..It was a sad and happy day for me, but I'm so proud of both of you for working out the tiffs and taffs and have lasted this long....keep on going strong!I'm glad to hear that you are so lucky to have him as your hubby and I know he loves you just the same...6 kids almost 7 kids later..does it ever shock you sometimes? well I love you both and only want the best for you and your family...Hope you both were able to get out and celebrate tonite without the kiddies!!Oh, Jen I emailed a pic I took of you and Kelo at Vise's wedding that is soo cute and recent..you should post it...alrighty love, Kat

Ana said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Luv you guys!!!!

Ane said...

Happy Anniversary..sorry I am a bit late...but I am happy for you and your husband!! Ofa Atu...and congrats on the new little one!!