About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Friday, August 15, 2008

random pics

Olimpia's first day in the 7th grade!!! I am so excited for her. The school is huge inside...we had a blast going thru it yesterday!



A group of young men showed up @ work to do the ladies nails...it was sooo cute...then afterwards one of them jumped on the piano and they all started singing them songs....





Natalia lost both front teeth now.... I can't believe I'll never see her with her baby teeth again...time flies...she's my little princess for sure!!


JJ wasn't too happy with me yesterday....she's been acting honory the past couple days....hmmm

1 comment:

Mike Beltran said...

What are you doing to JJ?? She isn't just "not happy with you" for no reason!! You must of done something to her!! My dear poor princess JJ!!! WOW...looking at Olimpia all grown up in JR. High makes me realize how old you are now!! Next you will be planning her wedding!! Natalia...so cute!...Make JJ Happy again!!! Sheesh!