About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

its official...well almost..



When I blogged about the pickles,..I didn't think it was becuz I was pregnant...
and the comments made me laugh...I was saying to myself..
'No way!!.. They're wayyy off...I'm just simply craving pickles...'
Heehee...
So here I am...I started feeling extremely tired and out of sorts last week and decided
to go buy a home test.

So its POSITIVE and I'm pretty sure its accurate!!
I'll go in to a doctor soon....ughh..I hate this part of being pregnant.
Hopefully everything will go smoothly. I miscarried twice last year,..and the first was
horribly painful. I dont wanna go thru that again.

But I'm so excited...I LOVE little babies...and after holding my sisters new baby..I was really feeling baby sick.... Its wierd cuz I'm sort of feeling sad that my 'having baby years' are almost over... I can't imagine being DONE...and into the next phase in life where you just see your kids grown..and THEM having children of their own....wierd....

I'm gonna really soak in this TIME of their lives..cuz it will never be the same again..time goes by just too fast.

Lets cross our fingers for a BOY!!

6 comments:

Sheree said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting! I'll keep my fingers crossed for your little guy to get a brother.

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Congrats Sis...So much for blogging after I hung up with you lastnite...that's life with a new little one..hee! So it looks like you're the first for 2009...oh, when is Jolynn due? maybe you and her are the first for next year!!! YAY!! I hope and pray that your pregnancy will be a smooth sailing one...if you need anything call me..okay..baby just went to sleep again so I'm gonna try and post pics of baby Siu'...take care and so happy for you and Kelo...lucky #7...YAY!!!

Ane said...

Congrats to you and your hubby Jen!! I am so excited for you! Pickles huh...lol! I read that post! That's too funny! Well I can't wait to hear more about this pregnancy! Oh stop by my blog to get your blog award! :D

Sunni said...

Woohoo! Congrats Jen! I'll cross my fingers for a little boy, but you guys make such cute girls, it'll be fine either way...How far along are you? How long till you're out of the "scary" zone?

Ana said...

WHOA...i didn't even check this blog!!! yayeee!! how fun I definitely will hope for a boy for you ...now you just need to rub off your girl making skills LOL.. well i can't wait to see another beautiful baby!!! GREAT NEWS

Adhis said...

(ahem)
I think I called that one!
I will patiently sit by the mailbox waiting for my "You're Right" prize.
I think I'll go out there right now...