About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

6th grade graduation!


I really feel like it was just yesterday when the thought of Olimpia leaving elementary was like wayyy out in the future....now its here,.and tomorrow is her graduation ceremony. I promised I would straighten and curl her hair for the occasion....she's so bubbly and cute. Yesterday we played some cards and I was about to put in a cartoon for my little Jj...then Olimpia gasped,"watching this is like pure agony!" Pure Agony....Im not really used to that kind of vocabulary out of limps (her nickname),..we all cracked up for awhile.....
I guess with the realization of my girls all grown up..soon to be teens...I'm really soaking in,..just everything.. with ALL the kids..all the stages...all the little things,.. soon to be distant memories...It really is sad to think I will never see whatever cute thing or even not so cute thing they do this very day...ever again...
PIC:(Courtesy Jaylynn Wolfgramm) Olimpia and Letitia @ graduation party!!

7 comments:

Mike Beltran said...

well, you know that only means you are getting OLD...man..how old will you be when MY JJ graduates from 6th grade??...will you be using a cane or walker by then??? heheh

Anonymous said...

Yes they just keep getting older and older...by the time you know it they'll be getting ready to get married....that'll be scary. Anyways just thought I'd leave that.

Anonymous said...

This comment is for the one you left on my life is long and short. What I meant was that when ur having fun life is short but when you're bored its hecka long...LOL

Lyla And Company! said...

hey Jenny, I tried leaving a comment yesterday but its gone I think...hahaha...anyways, Kat gave me your blog addy and I am glad to catch up w/ you and your beatuiful family! I don't know if you remember me but I am Lyla Finau Nock and I used to dance w/ you guys waaayyy back in the day in Iowa...ask Kat if you don't...its good to read about your kids and you, and are you a photographer? Your pix are just beautiful! Ofa atu, lyla

Lyla And Company! said...

glad to talk to you again! you are so beautiful and I have enjoyed reading your blog...post some more pix!! please send my love to your mom and dad!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, that should be good news that your kids are growing up and being responsible....less headache and dramma for you. Oh, and congraduate your daughter for me... *wink*

Sheree said...

Cute pictures! They are so big, what happened? Has it really been that long since we've seen you guys?

We'll have to get together! Send us an e-mail to jared@superincentives.com. We don't have your phone number anymore.