About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day....Grandma


Dont be fooled by this 'little' woman(about 4 11')...we use to call her our little 'troll' cuz by the end of the day she'd have some major hair fly aways and looked just like one,...like my grandpa,..she is the most AMAZING woman I probably will EVER know. Mother of 18 children,...and not ONE stretch mark on her belly...she was sweet,..but one tough, devoted mother and grandma. Her daily routine for many many years consisted of waking up early in the morning,.read her scriptures,.off to the temple..back home for a snack..read again her scriptures,..back to the temple,... home for another snack...and again off to the temple...and back home for dinner....she went 3 to 4 times a day,..everyday...unless she was with one of her grandchildren (she has over 100) or with one of her great-grandchildren (she has over 200)....my dream is to be like her!
SALOTE(Charlotte) WOLFGRAMM 1915-2007 (Buried the same day as Gordon B. Hinckley)

No comments: