About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

tough times

Well..we all know its tough times nowdays..and I sure am feeling the pinch...much more the squeeze. So I decided I'm gonna need to work,..and real soon,..I didn't graduate from Highschool...I didn't really drop out...I just had to help out the family and was pulled out of school in the 11th grade,to do the family music thing...Ive held some odd jobs here and there since then...I don't have alot of experience,.and I'm not really a people person....so I'm a little worried....and since its summer,.I can't work days,..need to be with the kids..so i'm looking at graveyards.....soooo...wish me good luck! I'm off looking after this holiday weekend.
I'll post new pics as soon as I get myself a new laptop..can't load any new pics onto my husbands work laptop.....ciao

1 comment:

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Best of luck Jen, I'm feelin ya all the way..being part-time now and hardly bringing in that much mula and than having to calculate what we'll need to have for our lil' baby #3, it gets a bit overwhelming at times, but we're living on a prayer right now and paying our Tithing, just tryin to do the right thing and hopefully we'll survive. Hang in there sis..we can outlast these Tough Times!!