About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Friday, May 16, 2008

sweet n sour



Its an interesting weekend...another of my siblings is going thru the temple...getting sealed to be exact with her husband and 2 handsome boys! This picture sums up how I feel about not being able to go inside....AGAIN. And I always have mixed emotions when some family members come
especially when I'm not in the mood to play like everything is cool........
I think I woke up on the WRONG side of the bed today...and with the change of weather,..getting really warm...I brought out some of my summer clothes from last year,..and uhhhh....yep...they didn't fit.....I'm just the BIGGEST I've ever been...and its definitely had an impact in my 'little world 'today...I just can't focus on anything. But for those who know me,..I'm an eternal OPTIMIST...so I'm gonna sulk in my misery, and feel depressed TODAY....and tomorrow will be a NEW day and I should be good by Sunday!

2 comments:

Sunni said...

Oh, Jen. I'm sorry you had a day like that. I had one like that yesterday. If I were there I would take you to get a 'hair-pullin' massage and some icecream. oh well.

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Hi sis,
You truly are an optimist! so you will make it....on your own time and no one else's, I just can't wait for that day...but until than..I will always love you, support you, be there for you...Always!!! I'm lovin your Blogspot...I'm starting to get that bug to start my own...we'll see..

Love, Kat