About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

ummm...

Alright,....here I am,..and trying to figure this out on my hubby's work laptop,.hoping he doesn't get in trouble....my laptop completely burnt out and I just haven't had the money to buy a new one! Anyway,... after seeing some of my friends blogs...decided to start my own....still trying to figure how this all works...

2 comments:

Sunni said...

Yeehaa! I love it when someone else I love starts up a blog, it's WAY easier to keep tabs on each other this way. I can't wait to read, so start posting!

Sheree said...

Oh I am so glad you are blogging! Jared and I were just talking about you and Pete and thinking how we'd love to see you guys.

I can't wait to hear more about your cute family and see how you are all doing!