About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Monday, May 12, 2008

starting slow...

welll,..I think i got music happy when putting together my playlist....heehee. Anyway, will be posting pics of my beeeeeutiful kids soon....but I'll have to tell you,..everyone around me it seems is into photography...or taking pictures of their kids. I think since my parents NEVER took pics of me as a child..(I only have 1 baby pic of myself,..I think I'm 6mths)....I have become slack in that area as well. And I see their precious faces everyday,..and I never think to pick up my camera.....hopefully this blog will help me change my ways...

No comments: