About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My brother Mika..


Well, my precious brother Mika and his wife Jaylynn got endowed today...although I wasn't able to go in,.I soaked in the time without any kids...just all by my lonesome,..walked around Temple square,..it was wierd being alone...but I enjoyed it! I was hoping to get inspired and get into deep thought,..but none of that happened...I just walked around like a zombie,..I brought along some good church books..ensign..and some variety puzzles,.hoping to dig into it while I waited..but that turned into just an annoying extra bag to carry along. I didn't think of my kids or ANYthing really....is there something wrong with me?..dang...anyway...the magic happened when my brother came out..along with other family members...to hear him say his 'experience only confirmed his testimony'...tugged my heart strings...and made me feel like I need to get my butt worthy to go...I'm missin' out! Anyway..my brother is the world to me...I watched him alot when he was a baby. His twin sister always got the attention cuz she was sooo cute and chubby..and Mika was handed over to me all the time so they could hold HER...not that he wasn't cute...just not as cute as Mali...while growing up I just always understood him and vice versa ,we've always had that connection.. Anyway to see him come this far...and hear him talk about his experience...it was great...he even called me later and wouldn't stop talking about it!
His wife Jaylynn is also an amazing soul! We think alot alike...she's the one who shot the photo's of me in this blog...I don't like taking pictures...and I don't have alot of myself...but I agreed to be her guinea pig now that she is dabbling into doing photography professionally...she wanted some mystical or darker themed shots..so I was like...dark?..mystical?..I can do that....dark n mystical means I don't have to look perfect, I can look depressed and messed up...I'm good at that...oh and thanks for photo programs, she can take 10 pounds off me...I'll pose anytime!

2 comments:

Sunni said...

Yaye Mika and Jaylynn!!! That's so cool dude. Pass on my congrats from his favorite white folk. I'm so glad you're bloggin now Jen!

Anonymous said...

Thanks sister....it was nice to read this blog and even though im not that into blogging im just dipping my toes in it. The TEMPLE was an amazing experience and it was great to have you there with us. Jen I just want you to know that you have to get into the temple for yourself not for me or anyone else. Just for you and your family. It is a blessing and more that will open your eyes into the eternal aspect of the family. I was so glad to see Kelo at our sealing and I just can't wait to go to yours. I believe in you and I always put your name in the temple when I go. I love you and I think I might do some blogging of my own. Your bro. Mika