About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Nadira...

I was just randomly thinking of her today...the most cliche saying 'time flies' is really an understatement...It has whirled by..and here she is just beautiful and in every way just what I pictured her. Today or actually yesterday she decided to let her hair down...(she's pretty tomboyish and always has her hair up in a pony tail)..but today she let her hair down...even spent 'time' in the bathroom fixing it...she hesitantly came out...and there was my beautiful girl,.with her hair all made up...more great than that was the fact that she left it down the WHOLE day!!
She's always been a beauty to ME...but it was my 'mother joy' moment to see that SHE finally see's it. She's almost 12, smart, sensitive, and extremely sarcastic. I'll post pics of her when she lets me...hehe

2 comments:

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Your lil' Nadira is a BEAUTY...inside and out!!! She may seem real reserved but I know she's got a huge spirit that will outshine her shyness one day...As I look at her face, she's a really good mixture of the both of you and Kelo...You should be so proud!!I still hope I get the priviledge of having a girl someday!

Anonymous said...

Awe..how sweet that was. I used to be a tomboy who wouldn't dress like a girl until I reach my mid-twenties....yes Jen, I was 24 when I wore a skirt and lipstick. LOL