About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Grandpa



Now this is thee most AMAZING man I EVER have known...just thinking of him alot lately and appropriate for memorial day! He served missions thru out his life in the most trying ways..,had the gift of miracles...his faith was tremendous, his love for everyone,.unconditional..., everytime I visited, he would say 'Are you happy?'.. and look me in the eye, squeeze my hand and just smile..he told me how to be happy thru his smile and embrace..and with every visit a different lecture so to say,.just thru his smile....I have totally felt the loss of this most inspirational, awe inspiring soul who has ever lived....one of the unknown heroes of our day! I see him in my dreams often:)
IOHANI OTTO WOLFGRAMM R.I.P. 1911-1997

No comments: