About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Friday, May 30, 2008

JUNE....

alright..so alot of people around me..especially my kids and husband have heard my constant complains about my weight..so I figure..if I blog about it..maybe I'll get my butt up and really start doing something. I won't go into details but I'm gettin' serious...June is coming up...and I don't like starting things on off days..it either has to be a Monday...or the first day of a month..I don't know..its just me...I've got alot of sacrifices to do...if you read this...tell me something that'll keep me going...k...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel you....I think we all need to cut down on the pounds...it's funny, I find myself losing breath just walking up the street!!

Mike Beltran said...

"tell me something that'll keep me goin..."


I saw Kelo chatting up and laughing with a really skinny Tongan girl the other day!


Jealousy? Is that a motivation for you?

hehehe

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Jen,

Lots n lots of H2O!!! Once baby comes out than I'm thinkin along the same tracks....with just 2 years away from turnin the BIG 40..I'm gonna start myself...But Yeah....Cut back on all SUGARS and AGUA,AGUA,AGUA!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Lys said...

One Website: "SparkPeople.com"

You can do this, Jen! I'm sure of it and don't listen to Mike *LOL*

If you make up your mind and put it forward that you will lose the weight, you will. Just remember to make some substitutions (i.e. low fat for whole milk, mustard instead of mayo or use reduced fat mayo) and drink lots of water and it will help.

I'm on the same path as you and little by little, it seems to be working. I've got an august goal and today I tried on a new dress and I'm down a size. That, in itself is some extra motivation.

Lyla And Company! said...

Jen, call me I lost 58 lbs from Oct8th to Jan 1st...seriously


252-939-0164

Lyla

Sunni said...

My only advice: don't start something you can't sustain, like some crazy adkins diet, because when you stop (you can't eat like that forever), you'll gain it back, and then some. So do something you can keep up, like more water, lower fat foods, no soda, less white flowers, pastas, and take walks with your kids in the nice weather each night.