About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Monday, June 16, 2008

hangin' with the cuzzin's

Oh so many kids...I get so excited to hang out with my sisters..then we realize how many kids there are when we get together...we sometimes have to think twice...but the kids looove being together!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny cause one day they'll all grow up and then you'll miss them at this age....

Anonymous said...

....or maybe not!!!!!LOL

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

These are such cute pic's..I'm so glad you had your camera...it's these lil' memories that they'll always remember and hopefully they all will be close as they grow older...the one with Zion and Teancum is too cute!!! I can totally see both of them when they grow taller than us and are Mr. Macho boys on the Football field or Basketball court...I know Zion is already a pretty good sharp shooter at basketball and he's a lefty so he'll prolly have a love for basketball since he plays that alot in our garage..well todays a better day..love ya