About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

No more slacking...


I can't believe myself...I missed the whole month of June and didn't go to church.
I'm actually feeling the consequence of not going these past weeks,..and I'm ready
to go back. It really is home for me...I guess sometimes you just want to run away...
for your own reasons...but then you find out that you NEED to go back and DO what
you need to. I hope this week I can gain back that closeness I usually feel to our
Savior,..cuz I've definitely felt the void.
We have a MY SISTERS show coming up early Aug. so I best get myself together til then..
And lots of family coming up this month too...

2 comments:

Lyla And Company! said...

Jen, I am proud of you...I wish I was there to greet you at the door w/ a big hug!!! Love, Lyla

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

We all seem to go through that stage, well I know I did...yesterday I just couldn't get up,I had terrible heartburn,acid reflux and cramps..so we decided to stay home..I got a lot of reading done and of course I loved this months Ensign...So it was a nice Sabbath at home with the FAMILY! but I'm feelin ya Jen...hang in there,there are brighter days ahead!!!love ya, Kat