About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Monday, June 16, 2008

in the mood...

guess I'm in the mood for writing...I've got the house to myself..Olimpia and Tele are at camp..and the rest are at my sister Lei's. I'm exhausted and tired and wish someone would massage my feet. I'm in a nothing mood...actually now that I think of it...I guess I don't have anything in mind to write....maybe I'll go read a book or make me some pasta salad..mmmmm

3 comments:

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Jen,I know the feeling...I was all gung-ho to continue blogging about something that was on my mind SUNDAY night and ELi n I had a misundertanding kind of argument that just turned the whole evening SOUR and than I was like not in the mood...what was worse is that I forgot to call DAD for Father's Day because of our lil' ordeal and than it got too late and I fell asleep...Crazy huh?

Anonymous said...

Ya my feet were hurting too from too much catering....you know how that is. LOL....Go CELTICS!!!

Lyla And Company! said...

Jen, you are too funny...start blogging then think of food and a good book! go on girl! ok, I would totally take advantage of the quiet time too! And Kat...I hope all turned out ok and maybe you can take your dad to dinner one night this week to make up for it!