About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wolfgramm Kids!!

My brother Haini and his Wife Sarah have been busy with their 8 children and one on the way. Here's some recent pics I found of a photo shoot they did for their portfolio. They are an actual band,..they all play instruments...and are a really fun family....you can see them appear on 'Yo Gabba Gabba' on Nick Jr's 'Greeting' episode.Make sure you check 'em out.




5 comments:

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

I love the way these photos were shot! It kinda a has country good-fell to them, I swear Haini and Sarah remind me just of Mom n Dad!

Lyla And Company! said...

WOW!!! He has almost 9??? DAG he beat me!! They are so beautiful and we have seen them on yo gabba gabba but, I had no clue they were Haini's!! So cool! they are very talented like their aunties and uncles and daddy!

Sheree said...

Cute pictures. I love Yo Gabba Gabba!

Barb@TimeIsShort said...

My grandbaby, Jaxon has intensively loved Yo Gabba Gabba since he was 3 months old. He'd know when the show was about to go off and begin to well up to cry which btw is one of the rare times he will ever cry. We'd scramble to get to the next episode.

We watched your nieces and nephew on the Greetings episode and thought they were just beyond talented. Here's hoping they have a long and successful career!

Anonymous said...

My daughter loves YO Gabba Gabba and Greetings is one of our favorite episodes. I always stop to watch the wolfgram kids perform because they are soooo cute! The last name always haunted me and prompted me to do this search. It was so familiar. Really cool that they are the children of a member of one of my favorite groups growing up as a child!