About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Monday, June 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TELE!!



JUNE 2 1999
My one and only boy...Tele boy as we call him..has turned 9 today!! I really wish I could rewind the time and hold him again when he was just chubs. So far he's been everything and more than I've always wanted....he loves being the only son and gets really sad when I talk about wanting another boy..someday he'll realize he's irreplaceable...

3 comments:

Mike Beltran said...

You best tell Tele I said Happy Birthday, since no one answered your house for all three times I called today....It's official, I give up calling your house, it's such a waste of time and your return call time is worse than waiting in a doctors office! hehehe hahaah...

Mike Beltran said...

oh also....you might want to add an "f" in your my siblings..'wolgramm' clan in order.. did you forget how to spell your maiden name?...HAHAHA

oh and Maliana is only one 'n' not two.

Donnie spells his name with an "ie" not a "y"....

Thats it for now, I'll look over your blog some more later to give you more corrections...I'm bored right now!..

HAHAHA HEHEHEHE

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Oh, I totally missed Tele's BDAY!!!
I hope he had a Fun Special day...Whenever you come over,I'll have to show those couple pages in my journal where I go on and on about Tele when he was just a lil' baby..He was the cutest and still is...but he had the chubs that you could just squeeze all day long...please give him a big hug from Aunty Kat...and Kingston wanted to wish him a HB too!