About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

kara henderson!!

Here's a couple pics from the other night at the 'Velour' in Provo. It was 'Battle of the Bands'..and NOT to my suprise Kara won and will go on to another round this Sat...Kara is my cousin..and she's amazing, sweet,smart and just a really good girl. My brothers Mika and Donny played as her band that night...it was fun!! Kara's music style is sort of Jack Johnson meets Norah Jones...anyhow,..not my style of music,.never the less SHE was great!


5 comments:

Sunni said...

I still can't believe how much Tele looks like Donny. I love Jack Johnson and Norah. I would probably love your cousin....

. said...

Hey Jen This Is Keri Dalebout. We used to live across the street from you in pilgrims landing! I came across your blog from Sunnis. How are you guys? We still talk about petes cooking, we loved that neighborhood. DO you still live there? btw, I love your picture at the top!

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Kara is a beautiful person inside and out, I never knew she sang....I know she's still doing her thing in film..just a talented sweet gal...I wish I could've been there,maybe I can catch one of her other performances...that's cool Mika n Donnie could help out...

Anonymous said...

It was fun playing for her and hopefully we'll do it again. I wish we could play there.

Lyla And Company! said...

I love Jack Johnson AND Norah Jones!! I bet she was AWESOME!!! your bros are so talented!!! I noticed you really like rock music huh Jenny! that's cool, so does m,y hubby...