About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

working mom..

....start my part-time job tomorrow,.:) I'll be working at Bel-Air's assisted living home..I'm excited to get to know these old folks!

3 comments:

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Good on you Jen, remember Grace used to work at a Nursing home? it seemed like she liked it alot...For some reason I just love being around old folks..The gal I used to visit teach,her name is Grace and she'll be 94 this year, I could sit there and just listen to her stories all day long...well, you'll prolly be doin more work than that..Best of luck, let me know how your first day goes...Is it in Highland?

Anonymous said...

Congratz on the new job....It'll be nice to just start fresh and bring home some of the bacon!!! LOL.. Kelo can probably have more Golf Time!!LOL

Sunni said...

Good for you Jen, whatcha gonna be doing for them?